Project Name : Agile
Location : Baner, Pune
Typology : Commercial
Client: Malpani Group
Certification : IGBC Green New Buildings – Platinum rating (Pre-certified)
Built up Area : 1,13000 sqm
Green Highlights of the project:
- Integrated design approach involving all team members for designing and constructing a high performance building
- Incorporation of adequate erosion and pollution control measures during construction stage to ensure sustainable site management practices.
- Reduction in heat island effect by reducing paved surfaces and usage of high reflective roof finish.
- Universal design
- Reduced water consumption by 30% as compared to IGBC baseline.
- Rain water harvesting.
- Waste water treatment and reuse to reduce usage of municipal water.
- Reduced energy consumption by 40% by incorporation of energy conservation measures such as optimized facade design, high performance envelope, efficient lighting and air-conditioning system.
- Renewable energy to offset 13% of annual lighting energy consumption
- Offsite renewable energy investment
- Incorporation of waste management strategies such as segregation of waste, on site organic waste management and handling of waste during construction.
- Adequate fresh air intake in all air-conditioned spaces to ensure indoor air quality.
- Daylighting and outdoor views in all regularly occupied spaces.
- Use of low VOC finishes in the interiors.