Project Name : ARaymond Fastners India Pvt Ltd
Location : Chakan, Pune
Client : ARaymond Fastners India Pvt Ltd
Typology : Office
Certification : LEED NC- Gold Rating (Completed)
Built Up Area : 76800.5 sq.m
Green Highlights of the project:
- 82.39% of areas receive adequate daylight.
- Evaporative cooling systems and turbo ventilators to enhance natural ventilation.
- 46% of site area is landscaped with native species and high oxygen emitting species.
- Restricted Turf grass area.
- 50% saving in landscape water requirement when compared to a base case.
- Company Buses plying at multiple routes reduce individual vehicle use.
- Employees encouraged to use energy efficient vehicles with provision of electric charging points.
- Energy saving of 45.59% against the baseline case, primarily by virtue of following design measures –-Energy.
- Efficient ventilation and cooling system installed for large volumetric spaces and office spaces, a combination of Natural Ventilation, Evaporative Cooling and Air Cooled VRF.
- Reduction in internal lighting demand on account of day lighting. Further reduction in consumption due to high efficacy lighting.
- Installation of energy efficient external lighting fixtures ensuring substantial savings.
- Roof insulation and high performance DGU minimizing heat build-up in indoor spaces thereby also reducing the load on HVAC systems.
- Low Flow and Low Flush Fittings cater to 56 % water use reduction.
- STP – AirObix® STRP basic system recycles water with 95% efficiency.
- 100% of treated waste water is reused for landscape and flushing so no surplus is let out into sewers.
- About 55% of wood used in the entire project is FSC certified.
- 97.55% of Construction waste generated has been diverted from Landfill.
- Use of eco friendly refrigerants in VRV system – R410a (0 ODP and 1890 GWP) and R407c (0 ODP & 1700 GWP).
- Multifunction meters integrated with systems, enable timely monitoring and measurement of consumption streams.