Project Name : Devrai Phase II
Location : Kiwale, Pune
Typology : Residential
Client : PWD
Certification : GRIHA- 3 Star Rating (On going)
Built Up Area : 3100 sq.m
Green Highlights of the project:
- Native/ Naturalized tree plantation done along the periphery of the site to enhance biodiversity.
- Use of paver blocks on pervious sub-base for better percolation.
- 76% of water savings in landscape usage due to installation of drip irrigation.
- Use of low flow plumbing fixtures leading to 34% and 48% water savings in residential and commercial respectively.
- Pre-mixed concrete used to save water during construction.
- Light wells provided to facilitate appropriate lighting in long and narrow passages.
- More than 90% of interior day lit spaces.
- Double wall for reducing in U value and better thermal comfort.
- Recessed windows providing good shading to glass.
- 84.72% estimated reduction in energy consumption compared to GRIHA benchmark.
- Solar hot water system to suffice 96% hot water requirement, thus reducing the consumption of energy generated from non-renewable sources.
- Solar P.V. Of 3 KWP capacity catering to common lighting.
- Steel with 25% recycled content, thus reducing dependency on virgin materials.
- 30% flyash used in P.P.C and 81% of cement replaced by flyash in non structural application.
- 29% reduction in embodied energy in structural application