Project Name : Enpro Headquarters
Location : Pimpri, Pune
Typology : Office
Client : Enpro Industries Pvt. Ltd.
Certification : LEED v4 BD+C New Construction – Target Platinum rating (on-going)
Built up Area : 3700 sqm
Green Highlights of the project:
- Use of passive cooling technologies such as Earth Air Tunnel and evaporative cooling technology for cooling in large volume spaces such as auditorium and open office areas.
- Facade design to optimize window to wall area ratio, daylight and heat gain.
- Targeted reduction in energy consumption by 30% as compared to ASHRAE base case.
- Renewable energy installation to offset of annual energy consumption.
- Excellent indoor environment quality with adequate daylight, outdoor view, fresh air and no smoking policy.
- Reduction in heat island effect by reducing paved surfaces and usage of high reflective roof finish.
- Indoor and outdoor water use reduction with usage of efficient plumbing fixtures and reduced water requirement for landscape irrigation.
- Waste water treatment and reuse to reduce usage of municipal water.
- Incorporation of waste management strategies such as segregation of waste, on site organic waste management and handling of waste during construction.
- Project location such that it has good access to public transportation services and amenities.