Project Name : Johnson Controls India Pvt. Ltd
Location : Kalyani Nagar, Pune
Client : Johnson Controls
Typology : Office
Certification : IGBC Green Interiors-Platinum Rating (On going)
Built Up Area : 3000 sq.m
Green Highlights of the project:
- Designed as a demonstration project by installation of products/systems manufactured by the JCI.
- Designed on terms of activity based concept wherein spaces are dedicated for different activities and designed accordingly.
- Use of green and eco-friendly materials certified under Green Pro certification.
- Urea Formaldehyde free wood based materials for furniture.
- Source segregation of Dry-Wet Waste & proper disposal of E waste at recycling unit.
- 91% BIFMA certified furniture ensures comfortable, safe, sustainable and ergonomically designed interior fit outs
- Indoor plants to help purify air and improve its quality.
- Occupant well being facilities such as break out areas, recreation room comprising of table tennis,etc. and library to enhance occupant experience and performance.
- Outdoor fresh air optimization through CO2 Monitoring.
- 35.52 % savings in annual water consumption due to installation of low-flow fixtures and sensor based urinals.
- Numerous VAV boxes to modulate quantity of air required to cool the spaces and lowering fan speeds.
- 2 AC controller for automatically switching OFF the split conditioners in case of over cooling.
- Sensors to monitor environmental parameters such as temperature/ RH with manual adjustment avoids over cooling and ensures energy savings.
- Automatic controller for switching ON/OFF the AC integrated with BMS and access control.
- AHRI certified Fan coil units for Cafeteria and 5 Star BEE rated split air conditioners for service rooms.
- Reduction in Lighting Power Density by 52.83% using LED lamps
- Use of My Workplace App to control the lights and thermal comfort parameters in the open work stations and cabins.
- Lighting demand control by occupancy sensors in cabins and meeting rooms.
- Star rated appliances such as Scanner, Printer, Fax Machine, etc.
- CFC free air conditioning system and halon free fire fighting systems.
- Energy Meters for measurement of energy consumption for the key utilities in the project such as HVAC, Power, UPS, AHU and BTU meter for chilled water consumption.