Project Name : Joyville
Location : Mann, Hinjewadi
Client : Shapoorji Pallonji
Typology : Residential
Certification : IGBC Green Affordable Housing – Gold Rating (Pre-certified)
Built Up Area : 116000 sq.m
Green Highlights of the project :
- Designed with a landscape are of more than 15% of the total site area.
- Green spaces provided for a healthier eco friendly environment within the project.
- Mitigation of Heat island effect by making use of open grid pavers for hardscape areas and light colored finishes to reduce heat gain.
- Top terraces of the buildings covered with high solar reflective index finish so as to reduce heat gain from the roof and provide thermal comfort to the residents.
- User friendly for differently abled and old people by providing features like ramps, handicapped parking and toilets, and braille in the lifts.
- Dwelling units designed with windows having maximum open area so as to provide fresh air to the occupants and provide comfort.
- Sufficient day-lighting with adequate shading devices to achieve a balance between heat gain and light.
- Sewage treatment plant on site to treat the waste water from the dwelling units.
- Organic waste composter to treat all the organic waste generated.
- Reuse of Compost generated as a manure for the green areas of the project.
- Monolithic concrete construction technology due to the typical building design and fast paced construction.
- Use of low VOC paints, adhesives and sealants for the interior works so as to protect the health of the occupants and provide healthy living spaces.
- Occupant well being facilities like club house, reading areas, swimming pool, etc. for resident rejuvenation.