Project Name : Red Hat Expansion Project
Location : Magarpatta SEZ, Hadapsar, pune
Client : Red Hat Linux
Typology : Office
Certification : LEED Commercial Interiors-Gold Rating (Completed)
Built Up Area : 2100 sq.m
Green Highlights of the project:
- 55 % improvement in Air conditioning saving 20 lacs annually enable by Air Cooled VRV system with high end controllability and efficiency.
- Daylight integrated artificial lighting using photometric controls & dimmers.
- High efficacy task and general lighting with reduced lighting power densities and occupancy sensors keeping artificial lighting requirement and costs to minimum.
- Low-embodied energy materials for furniture , FSC certified products.
- CO2 sensors programmed to generate an alarm to regulate fresh air intake offering good indoor air quality and increased work productivity.
- Use of low VOC finishes and Carpets.
- Energy star rated equipment save energy.
- Base building treats 100% of wastewater on-site to tertiary standards which is then either infiltrated or used on-site.
- Bicycle storage and shower facilities.
- 32 % reduction in water use by using low flow fixtures and STP water for flushing.
- ENERGY STAR-rated equipment and appliances equal to 77.88%, by rated power.
- Sub-meters for lighting systems, plug loads, and electric cooling to monitor energy consumption for different services.
- Diversion of 99% of the on-site generated construction waste from landfill.
- 5% of the total building materials value includes rapidly renewable building materials and products.
- Low VOC interior paints, adhesives and sealants used in the project.
- Urea formaldehyde wood based materials.
- ANSI/BIFMA certified furniture and office seating ensure occupant comfort and ergonomics.
- Ventilation and temperature controls to enable 88.17% of the tenant occupants with the ability to make adjustments to suit individual needs and preferences.
- 97% of all regularly occupied space are day lit.
- Implementation of a thermography based electrical connections maintenance strategy to maintain health and safety standards for users higher than the prescribed benchmarks.