Project Name : SKF Corporate Office
Location : Chinchwad, Pune
Typology : Office
Client : SKF
Certification : LEED India-Platinum Rating (Completed)
Built Up Area : 3500 sq.m
Green Highlights of the project:
- Energy savings of 25 lacs per year through water cooled VRV system and optimised building envelope, lowering the operational costs.
- Ecological Landscaping with minimum lawn area.
- North light and optimum windows with light shelves provide 100 % Day lit building.
- Storm water management using Bio swales.
- Climate responsive design and material selection based on building simulations to reduce construction cost of green building.
- More than 50% of trees transplanted and sustained on site.
- Use of LED and CFL lighting fittings with daylight sensors in workstations.
- Use of Energy efficient pumps and motors.
- 100kWp Solar PV panels installed on sloping roof facing South; this contributes to offset 20-30% of annual energy consumption.
- Installation of Measurement and verification equipment to monitor energy consumption during operational period.
- Reduction of 35% of potable water consumption through low flow fixtures.
- High SRI finish for roof to reduce heat ingress.