Project Name : Sky Belvedere
Location : Lohegaon, Pune
Client : Lunkad Realty
Typology : Residential
Certification : IGBC Green Green Homes Version 2 – Platinum rated
Built Up Area : 15000 sq.m
Green Highlights of the project :
- Green vegetated spaces for a healthier eco friendly environment within the site for a serene experience.
- Light colored finishes for the pavements and exposed areas to reduce heat island effect.
- Building terraces covered using light colored tiles to reduce heat gain from the top roof and give a comfortable home to the top flats.
- User friendly for differently abled and old people by providing features like ramps, handicapped parking and toilets, and braille in the lifts.
- Electric car charging facility to encourage use of battery operated vehicles.
- Electric cart for the old people to travel within the site.
- Naturally ventilated space along with daylight giving an overall refreshing experience.
- Sufficient day-lighting with adequate shading devices to achieve a balance between heat gain and light.
- Sanitary fittings with lower flow rates for water conservation.
- Storm water run-off from the site harvested using the rainwater pits.
- Sewage treatment plant on site to treat the waste water from the dwelling units.
- Treated water reused for landscaping and flushing requirements along with car washing, thereby achieving water conservation by recycling and reuse.
- Organic waste composter to treat all the organic waste generated.
- Compost formed is reused as a manure for the green areas of the project.
- Water meters and energy meters to monitor the consumption of water and energy by the residents.
- Fully air conditioned homes with fresh air supply and CFC free refrigerants.
- Solar photovoltaic cells installed to cater to the common area lighting consumption of the building.
- Solar water heating systems cater to the hot water requirement of the project and conserve energy.
- Energy efficient lighting and appliances installed in the entire project.
- Exhaust fans in the bathrooms and the kitchens for better indoor quality.
- Modular kitchen with electric chimneys.
- Use of low VOC paints, adhesives and sealants for the interior works so as to protect the health of the occupants and provide healthy living spaces.
- Occupant well being facilities like club house, swimming pool, etc. for the residents.