Project Name : Baramati Medical College and Hospital
Location : Baramati, Maharashtra
Typology : Institutional
Certification : GRIHA- 3 Star Rating (On going)
Built Up Area : 82000 sq.m
Green Highlights of the project:
- 100% outdoor lighting with high luminous efficacy with automatic controller.
- Reduction in landscape water demand by use of efficient irrigation systems.
- Installation of low flow fixtures and thus 25% reduction in water use.
- Optimized day lighting in most of the habitable spaces.
- Optimized window sizing and shading through overhangs and louvres.
- Renewable energy generation catering to artificial lighting for interiors and air conditioning.
- Multi functional meters for monitoring the energy consumption of different applications.
- Sewage and Effluent treatment plants for water treatment and reuse.
- Treatment of organic waste generated in the campus and use of its by-product for manure.
- Use of low VOC paints, adhesives and sealants for all applications.
- Reduction in embodied energy of materials by adopting material efficient technologies and low-energy materials