Project Name : TE Connectivity
Location : Shirwal, Pune
Typology : Factory
Client: TE Connectivity
Certification : IGBC Green Factory Rating System– Gold rating (In Process)
Built up Area : 5800 sq.m
Green Highlights of the project:
- Provision of shuttle services for the employees and staff of the office.
- Facilities such as Creche, medical room ,canteen and breakout spaces to enhance employee experience.
- Lush green Landscaped area of about 31% of total site area comprising of native and drought tolerant species.
- Provision for charging of electric vehicle.
- Rainwater harvesting through recharge pits.
- 35% water savings by installation of low flow fixtures and sensor based urinals.
- Zero lawn area thereby conserving water.
- 100% waste water treatment within the campus using STP of MBBR technology.
- Efficient building envelope, lighting, VRV and air cooled chiller contributing to 33% savings in energy.
- Daylit areas reducing load on artificial lighting.
- Energy sub meters to monitor energy consumption for different applications.
- Roof Top Solar Photovoltaic catering to 100% of annual energy consumption reducing dependency on municipal grid for electricity.
- Fast construction with PEB structure made up of recycled steel.
- No use of asbestos in the entire project.
- Outdoor fresh air for all office spaces.
- Low VOC paints, coating and sealants to improve indoor air quality